|Barbie and the Sensations: Rockin' Back To Earth|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Distributed By|| Hi-Tops Video (VHS)|
|Producer(s)|| Eric S. Rollman|
|Writer(s)|| Bill Dubay|
|Film Series||Barbie and the Rockers: Out of this World|
Barbie and the Sensations: Rockin' Back to Earth is a Barbie TV special that was created in 1987 by DIC Entertainment with Saban Productions. It originally aired with Barbie and the Rockers: Out of this World as a two part mini-series, with each installment lasting for approximately 25 minutes.
- "Everybody Rock"
- "Rockin' Back"
- "Dressin' Up"
- "Do You Wanna Dance?"
- "Here Comes My Baby"
- "Blue Jean Boy"
- "Barbie & The Rockers (Rock Stars)"
- Sharon Lewis as Barbie
The miniseries has only been released on VHS by Hi-Tops Video as a complete movie (though in Italy is was released on DVD). It has been out of print since the 1980s, and cover songs from the two specials would have to be licensed for the series to get any DVD releases.
- Originally distributed by DIC Enterprises in 1987, this miniseries was supposed to have been a Monday-to-Friday cartoon series, but negotiations between DIC Entertainment and Mattel fell through, and the project eventually emerged with a whole new set of characters, and the sponsorship of Hasbro, as Maxie's World the following year.
- The name "Sensations" was never said in the movie, they only said the "Rockers".
- It is unknown if they redubbed all the times Barbie's bandmates said their original names in the European versions of the movie or not.
- In North America, the dolls used their European names.
- In France, Becky is the name of Diva.