- For other similarly named characters, see Hadley.
Princess Hadley is a character in Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses. She is the eighth daughter of King Randolph and the late Queen Isabella's daughters, and she has a twin named Isla. They are so similar that they sometimes finish each other's sentences.
"Hello! I'm Hadley! Guess what — I can walk on stilts! My best friend, Isla, and I love doing fun stuff like that!"
- Fave gem: Topaz
- Fave flower: Narcissus
"And this is my relationships, check this out!"
- Big sister: Ashlyn
- 2nd sister: Edeline
- 3rd sister: Courtney
- 4th sister: Fallon
- 5th sister: Delia
- 6th sister: Blair
- 7th sister: Genevieve
- 8th that's me
- 9th sister/best friend: Isla
- 10th sister: Kathleen
- 11th sister: Lacey
- 12th sister: Janessa
- Uncle: Derek
Hadley and her twin sister Isla are shown in the movie as two sporty girls who likes to walk on stilts. Because they are twins, they are especially close to one another and even finish each other's sentences. Hadley loves to dance like all of her sisters.
Hadley has blonde hair and light teal eyes. Most of the time, Hadley has a high ponytail hairdo. She has a narcissia flower on her dress' belt.
- Hadley's favorite gem, the topaz, symbolizes friendship.
- Hadley shares her name with one of Merliah's friends in Barbie in A Mermaid Tale and one of Blair's friends in Barbie: Princess Charm School.
- From the movies Barbie as Rapunzel and Barbie of Swan Lake Hadley and Isla have both the same hair style like Barbie when she tells stories to cheer up her younger sister Kelly when she feels sad or unsure.
|Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses|
Quote: "There's a difference only you can make."
Characters: Brutus | Desmond | Duchess Rowena | Felix | King Randolph | Prince Derek | Princess Ashlyn | Princess Blair | Princess Courtney | Princess Delia | Princess Edeline | Princess Fallon | Princess Genevieve | Princess Hadley | Princess Isla | Princess Janessa | Princess Kathleen | Princess Lacey | Queen Isabella | Twyla