Princess Lacey is a character in Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses. She is the youngest daughter of King Randolph and the late Queen Isabella's 12 daughters and the triplets are the youngest of all the sisters . She has two triplet sisters, Janessa and Kathleen, and they are five years old. Like her sisters, she loves to do ballet dancing, Lacey is played by Kelly, and she is voiced by Chantal Strand. Lacey's favourite gem is an amethyst.
"Hi! I'm Lacey, I love to dance ballet and hope to become a beautiful dancer like my older sister Genevieve."
- Fave flower: White Lily
- Fave gem: Amethyst
Lacey sometimes needs help with things like climbing into her bed. This causes her to think she is not as good as everyone else, making her unsure of her worth. But she finds out that it isn't so when she saves her father from death by poisoning.
Physical AppearanceCloud Princess Blush from the movie Barbie and The Magic of Pegasus.
- Janessa, Kathleen wait for me.
- (Janessa worried about her father had not come to their birthday. Where's Papa) He's never forgotten our birthday.
- (Genevieve sitting next to her sister as Lacey feels sad Want some company?) Guess so. (Genevieve: I used to come here when I was upset.) Why can't I be good at something. Edeline and Delia are good at sports. Courtney had read every book ever written. Blair rides her horses. And you are the most beautiful dancer.( Genevieve chuckles: I thought you were gonna say I'm always late.) That too. Genevieve remembering what their late mother used to tell them: Your probably don't remember but mother always told us: Big or small there's difference only you can make.
- But it's our birthday.( Rowena: A princess does not talk back. No more dancing until you learn Royalty.)
- But it's the truth.
- ( Almost begin to cry): I ... I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry ( and she runs away.) (Genevieve runing after her little sister: Lacey)
|Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses|
Quote: "There's a difference only you can make."
Characters: Brutus | Desmond | Duchess Rowena | Felix | King Randolph | Prince Derek | Princess Ashlyn | Princess Blair | Princess Courtney | Princess Delia | Princess Edeline | Princess Fallon | Princess Genevieve | Princess Hadley | Princess Isla | Princess Janessa | Princess Kathleen | Princess Lacey | Queen Isabella | Twyla